AAC Celebration Day
- Voice-ouput software for people who cannot speak
- Easy and affordable apps for teaching & communication
- Eye Tracking technology for hands-free computer control
- Early intervention with new Snap Scenes software for photo based communication on the go
- Gaze Viewer software for insight and analysis of cognitive ability, vision and comprehension
- Communicator 5 for top quality AAC software, environment control and computer access
- The ready-made, digital version of the fantastic PODD pages on the Compass app, for iOS and Windows
- Boardmaker Online
ALL of this was available to see and try on the day. Speakers included TobiiDynavox representatives from Sweden; local teachers, therapists and users of Tobii Eye Trackers with inspirational stories and practical advice about how technology is being used daily in their schools and lives.
We had a wonderful moment where Aadam, a non-speaking learner with Cerebral Palsy, received a brand new communication device, a Tobii I12+, which he will control using his eyes. Good luck Aadam – we can’t wait to see where this new voice takes you.