Our Occupational Therapist, Emma, writes on topics from her perspective as an experienced NDT, SI trained practitioner.
Sipho is an experienced Special Needs Educator and shares her experience of facilitating multiple needs in a classroom.
Desirae is an Assistive Technology Advisor, with years of personal and professional experience in providing AAC guidance.
Lisa researches new technologies and ensures that we offer the best solutions and service for our customers.
- What’s news in July?
- Positioning & Mounting: The Foundation for Successful Inclusion
- Sensory Room Course
- PODD Course Update
- AAC Masters Students
- ClassMate SA – The most affordable education bundle available…
- Welcome to Spring
- New ways to access iPads and other tablets
- Communication Passports: Increasing Social Independence
- Boardmaker Training Day
- Visual Supports made me the “Best Mom Ever”!
- Grid 3 Localisation
- MND Focus day in Cape Town
- Lisa’s letter – Finding that special gift
- Play and Learn
- Toy Controllers
- Olwami’s Story
- Training coming to the Western Cape
- Fundraising Wall of Fame
- Beamz Interactive Music
- Fundraising Hall of Fame
- To App or not to App…?
- Tech Support Tip: What to do if your switches are not working properly with SwitchIt! software
- Jasmine’s story: Eye Tracking gave me a voice
- So much to do, so little time…