Tools for Adapting Curriculum
Boardmaker® Plus! v.6 brings lessons to life. The voice, sound, animation and video capabilities of Boardmaker® Plus! help you create lively on-screen activities that engage your students and make learning fun. With its wide range of comprehensive features, Boardmaker® Plus! will help you find the right solution for every student.
For an even wider reach, see Boardmaker Online: A complete system for delivering personalized instruction and therapy while also measuring student progress. It is also the one special education solution that supports your entire team. Designed to benefit entire districts, departments, and individual classrooms, as well as the unique needs of the students within them. Regardless of who you are… Boardmaker Online was made for you!
- Add Interactivity
- Use moveable buttons to create on-screen, interactive lessons, tests and games.
- Incorporate Multimedia
- Incorporate sound bites, video clips and images from the internet into your lessons.
- Utilize Enhanced Features
- Pair symbols with text as you type using the Symbolate feature.
- Save time by using provided templates to design your activities.
- Share and swap boards with other professionals easily and quickly on BoardmakerShare.com.
- Improve Accessibility for Students
- Set up activities for students who need to use scanning, switches, joysticks, touch screens and modified keyboards while learning.
- Ease of Manipulating Content
- Choose from tools designed to simplify changing colors, adding buttons, dashed borders or resizing buttons.
- Swap and shuffle content to change your activities or tests so they are random and less predictable.
- Add-On Options
- Choose from a huge assortment of pre-made interactive and print activities that complement your lessons and can be used on any computer.
Choose from Snow White, Beauty, Cinderella, Princess Aurora (also known as Sleeping Beauty) or Rapunzel.
Enjoy a magical adventure with special appeal for children! Decide whether to travel in a pumpkin coach, or go for a funky moped or some groovy rollerblades. Will your heroine visit a fairy tale castle, a palace, a candy cottage or a tower - or will she go to the supermarket?
Each of the 20+ activities consist of a graded sequence of 20 to 40 simply presented multiple-choice questions.
Correct answers result in a short animated sequence with music and spoken reinforcement while a fun 'monkey story' game on each CD adds to the motivation. Full speech support and switch access options provide access to learning by almost all students and simple performance reporting allows you to record student progress. Should the activity content not quite fit your specific needs, you can modify them using ChooseIt! Maker 2 (sold separately).