Eye Gaze (E-Tran) frame have been developed as an effective way of using eye pointing for choice making and communication. Pictures, words or symbols can be placed on the frame. Positioning the transparent frame between the user and “listener” makes it easier for them to see where they are looking.
- Clear plastic frame and stand
- Detachable base – use on a desk or hand held
- Dimensions: 3mm thick clear perspex; Board 45 x 35cm
- Weight of board (excluding stand) 0.42kg; Stand: 45 x 15 x 5cm
- Vinyl colour-coded alphabet stickers are an optional extra
Vinyl colour-coded alphabet stickers are an optional extra.
The Flip 'n Talk Kit is a manual augmentative communication system that organises vocabulary for individuals who need no-tech and low-tech augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) support. The Flip 'n Talk Kit features the Flip 'n Talk Book (small or large), Flip 'n Talk Add-on CD for Boardmaker, colour PCS labels, communication strips and a vinyl communication board.