With built-in Dwell Clicking software and an on-screen keyboard, the package is used successfully by people with ALS, spinal cord injuries, muscular dystrophy and other special needs. SmartNav 4 uses an infrared (IR) camera to track your head movements. A small reflective sticker placed on the user sends instructions to your computer to move your mouse cursor.
SmartNav 4 Improved Features:
- Sleek aluminum case, with innovative mounting options including 1/4-20 thread mounts for standard tripods.
- Three times the resolution, resulting in more precise tracking.
- Improved light filtering.
- You can plug a click switch or a footswitch directly into the back of the SmartNav.
- With the Y Breakout Cable (included), you can plug in up to 2 separate click switches for left and right clicking.
The BIGtrack has a 7.5cm trackball which makes it the largest trackball available. The large ball requires less fine motor control than a standard trackball and it is ruggedly built. It has a left and a right mouse click button located behind the trackball to avoid unwanted mouse clicks.