A switch adapted toy for all the Thomas the Tank Engine fans (both young and old). He is controlled by a very easy to use, two button infra-red remote control, which has been adapted to use two standard switches as well as the remote’s own buttons. It really brings toy control to a higher level, giving lots of opportunities for choice making and interactive activities. Everybody who has tried Thomas wants one for themselves!
Pressing one switch or button will cause him to turn on the spot – let go when he is facing the required direction. Pressing the other will cause him to set off in the direction chosen. (NB – the user needs to hold the switch or button down to have full control.)
- Ideal for developing two switch skills.
- Great sound and light effects make Thomas easy to track.
- Good sized wheels – can run on most surfaces.
- Measures 17cm x 12cm x 9.5cm.
- 5 x AA batteries included.
- Requires 3.5mm switches (not included).