Sign up for our Newsletter
Designed to meet the rugged needs of wheelchair users. Waterproof and dust proof. Tough enough for use in any environment. Includes five colors.
TRIGGER SWITCH TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Switch Type: Mechanical
- Connection Type: Wired
- Activation Type: Pressure
- Activation Surface: 0.5 x 0.5-in/1.3 x 1.3-cm
- Activating Force: 11-oz/300-g
- Travel Before Activation: 0.16-in/0.4-cm
- Feedback: Auditory click, Tactile
- Plug Size: 1/8-in/3.5-mm mono
- Mounting Plate: Mini Cup, Trigger Plate
The Mini Beamer Transmitter and the Mini Beamer Receiver are the latest devices in the wireless “Beamer” range. Wireless control is an ideal way for children to operate switch adapted toys and similar equipment. To do this you need:
- A transmitter which is used to send the switch press,
- A compatible receiver that is connected to the device,
- A suitably adapted device (see our range of toys and other equipment).
The NEW Blue2 Bluetooth switch provides single or dual switch access to iDevices running iOS 7, Apple desktop or laptop computers running OS X Mavericks, and all switch accessible apps or software on iOS, OS X, Windows, and Android! Blue2 connects to your favorite device via a Bluetooth connection that is easy and quick to set up.