Use it to:
- Print, laminate and VELCRO individual schedules.
- Create companion activities for children’s books.
- Make resources for maths and science lessons.
- Engineer the environment with visual supports.
- Fasten switches in to a comfortable position for the user.
- Plus many more uses.
Velcro strip 16mm Hook, Velcro strip 16mm Loop, Velcro strip 16mm Hook & Loop
The Flip 'n Talk Kit is a manual augmentative communication system that organises vocabulary for individuals who need no-tech and low-tech augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) support. The Flip 'n Talk Kit features the Flip 'n Talk Book (small or large), Flip 'n Talk Add-on CD for Boardmaker, colour PCS labels, communication strips and a vinyl communication board.
Designed for clients of all ages who need repetitive practice expressing basic three- and four-word sentence structures, Simply Silly About Sentences features reproducible low-level language exercises
The Picture Communication Symbols are used to create sentences, making them suitable for both verbal and non-verbal students. Divided into eight chapters, according to what part(s) of the sentence is/are being focused on, each chapter uses a consistent and repetitive vocabulary to help students focus on sentence structure.